I know many of you do not think this is respectful. But for my kids, Mohawk weekend is something my kids will never forget and will always talk about with their friends as well as there family. I had to post this picture of my oldest mowing his grandparents lawn with his Mohawk. For the record, he rolled his pants up so he wouldn't get them stained with grass, I didn't even ask him to. He just cares. Not too many people can say that about their teenagers! He reminds me of the 80's with his punk hair and his pants rolled up. So cute! What a great kid.
Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Mowhawk Mowing
I know many of you do not think this is respectful. But for my kids, Mohawk weekend is something my kids will never forget and will always talk about with their friends as well as there family. I had to post this picture of my oldest mowing his grandparents lawn with his Mohawk. For the record, he rolled his pants up so he wouldn't get them stained with grass, I didn't even ask him to. He just cares. Not too many people can say that about their teenagers! He reminds me of the 80's with his punk hair and his pants rolled up. So cute! What a great kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh my gosh I just clicked over here and saw that header....I nearly wet my pants I was laughing so hard.
AWESOME!!
Hunter and Rhett are both sporting Mohwaks right now as well. I LOVE summer!!!!
And wait.....when did Thatch get soooooo big, and when did he get so much hair?!?!? I need to come 'round more often. :D
Post a Comment