
Our sweet, beautiful and perfect Mercydez passed away in the sacred early morning hours on Sunday, March 15th, 2009 due to complications of Complex Congenital Heart Disease. Mercydez brought a great deal of joy and light when she entered the world on January 3rd, 2008. She blessed her parents, Nic and Ashley Haws, each and every day. She fought and endured a great deal. Mercydez, our Mercy, is a true testimony that our Father in Heaven loves us and grants miracles every day. Mercydez, our sweet, silly little girl, we love you with all our hearts! We will miss your beautiful personality! We will miss the precious time we had with you! We desperately miss you! We can’t wait to be with you again! Thank you for enduring so much! Thank you for touching and changing the lives of so many!
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the account under Nicholaus & Ashley Haws at any Zions Bank.
I realize that times are tough, but the medical bills that this amazing young couple have must be astronomical. Please send whatever you can to their bank account at Zions.
I met Nic and Ashley at PCMC when I was visiting and taking treats last summer. They are amazing people. Always so loving and always so proud of their sweet baby girl. Ashley was able to be here 24/7 caretaker and the love just pours our of both of them. I was not able to attend Mercy's celebration but wanted them to know that I am thinking of them.
Welcome Home Mercy!




1 comment:
Thank you for your kindness. You are such a good person. I appreciate your love and support. Truly.
Love,
Ashley
Post a Comment