Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

14 years old!


How does this happen? I cannot certainly be 14 years older than I was when I gave birth for the first time? What happened? WAIT! STOP! No, seriously, my life is flashing before my eyes!

Happy Birthday son! I love you so much! You are an amazing kid! Your grades are awesome, you are a fantastic son, you do your chores, you take care of your brothers, you are a fabulous soccer player, teachers love you, your friends love you, your brothers love you and mom and dad are seriously crazy about you! We could not have asked for a better kid than you. We are so blessed to have you! Thanks for being so amazing, and in a year or so when you think dad and I don't know anything...remember that we love you more than anyone in the world!






1 comment:

The INCREDIBLE Pettit's said...

That new picture is so CUTE, I love it!
Love your BFF

Cabo Pictures

Background