Here is my cute family at the Annual Acord Halloween party! Weather was so good this year!My folks are such great sports! They are all decked out every year! This year they had only been home from China for days, they still had horrible jet lag!
Here is the whole group! I just love the Gingerbread Man! Rylee looks like she is stalking everyone! Its so funny!
Aye matey, a ship of Acord's!....and a Dracula-something or other.....Nice hair Bremen. To those of you that don't know him- that is his real hair!
Ok...so...do you get it? She's a triathlete.....she's number 117.....She's dressed up as me! How funny is that! It cracked me up. Next year I am going to dress up as "Marathon Ang!"
Here is the whole group! I just love the Gingerbread Man! Rylee looks like she is stalking everyone! Its so funny!
Aye matey, a ship of Acord's!....and a Dracula-something or other.....Nice hair Bremen. To those of you that don't know him- that is his real hair!
Ok...so...do you get it? She's a triathlete.....she's number 117.....She's dressed up as me! How funny is that! It cracked me up. Next year I am going to dress up as "Marathon Ang!"




3 comments:
Too funny! Look at your cute family. I love the gingerbread man.
Your family had the best costumes! You all look fabulous!! Your family party looks like it is so much fun.
I hardly ever dress up...my kids think I'm a Halloween pooper!! :)
That was so cute of her to dress up as you! I still LOVE your Barbie costume! So do my girls!!
Post a Comment