Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

BLOCK Party!

Autumn Hills Block Party! Our neighborhood is so great! These people seriously know how to put on and clean up a party! Amazing, wonderful people!



OK- so seriously...I couldn't NOT take a picture of 60's Ken changing out a light bulb in the garage! I loved Ryan's costume, the hair was the funniest part!
Shane forgot to duck while at the driving range. Look at those beautiful girls!

The Patterick's of Bedrock!

Big Mike was stunning with all the bling!

The Dukes! Becky's costume was funny and she didn't even know it! Ha ha !


Rob was..... the love...cherub...or something! He looked great!

This is my favorite picture. You wouldn't know it, but Bryttea was screaming her head off just before I snapped this picture. I was trying to get her to stop crying and asked her if I could take her picture and she stopped crying and grinned from ear to ear. Sooo cute!






1 comment:

Cherice said...

Cute pics. Thanks for hosting the party. It was a lot of fun. I loved your costumes.

Cabo Pictures

Background