Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

Trying to get all the fun mom stuff in before I start work! How cute are these boys! Thatcher loved walking around but didn't like the tractors. Weird? He loves motorcycles, and fire trucks....hmmmm.
Man I love these kids. They are so good to me. I am a very lucky mom. Wouldn't trade even one of them......99.9% of the time....!





I took my kids to this pumpkin patch because they were on the news. Someone, kids, destroyed almost an entire field of their crop a week or so ago. I had my kids watch the story on the news. Today when we went to pick up our pumpkins, I paid the girl twice what they were worth. The boys learned some very valuable lessons today. I hope they stick. I have all boys- you know, it wouldn't be such such a stretch for my boys to be naughty like that when they are teens!

4 comments:

Kim Millard said...

You are a good mom! And 'when you start work'? Did you get a job? I need details!

bindiec said...

That looks like so much fun! Adorable kids Tami!

Mp said...

Well October is almost over and I can't believe it...but it looks like you guys are making the most of it! Thanks for sharing the pictures and the important message, I hope all is well!

Hugs,
Mike

Ryan & Brytten Pettit said...

Are you ever going to update?!

Cabo Pictures

Background