Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I have been tagged...

I am supposed to send this out to people and tag them, but I am not- if you read this....CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED!

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
Drove carpool
Laughed with Sawyer
Coached Sawyers game
Brooklyn passed away
Talked to friends on face book
Gracie passed away
Made a big decision about my future
Received a job offer

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
Halloween!!!
Acord Family Party
Trick or Treat Street
My Next Triathlon
SUMMER
Dinner with Lisa
Trip to Vegas with Brytten!
The completion of our new family cabin!

8 TV Shows I Watch
Lipstick Jungle
Pushing Daisies
Biggest Loser
Rescue Me
Law and Order SVU
LA Ink & Inked
Anything Medical
Friends

8 of my Favorite Places to Eat
Harry's :(
Tepanyaki
Paradise Bakery
Kneaders Bakery
Barbacoa
Cafe Rio
Market Street
Rumbi

There you go Tamera! I did it!

2 comments:

Kim Millard said...

You must tell me more about your job offer! You can't leave us hanging like that!

Tamera said...

Yeah! So what's the job?

Cabo Pictures

Background