
"There are about a hundred good reasons why no sane person would ever coach soccer," ........he told me on the drive home......."but I forget most of them when I'm on my meds."And tHen wE laUghEd wIldLy in tHe briGhT fAll aIr.
Just one step above total chaos.
This poem and statement was given to me the last year that I coached Dakota's team just one month before I gave birth to Sawyer. I loved those kids. I coached about 5 of them for about 6 years and I miss them. They are all in 8th grade this year, how time flies. So I have started another team. This one has my little bubba and some of his friends, Isaac, Gunnar and Skylar. I wasnt too sure that my patience level was back to what it was......but........
It wasnt.
But we had fun anyway. Maybe next year!




1 comment:
Good job coach is right! It takes some serious patience with little boys!! LOL! That's so awesome of you to take the time to do it...what a nice mom!!
Post a Comment