Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Faaaallllllllll is here!


I love Fall. I love the mountains. I love Halloween. I almost wish we could have Halloween and then skip to March or April. It is OK that I miss my birthday and Christmas. I would just rather have Fall and Spring and Summer and Fall and Spring. I can go into the mountains into the late Fall and find the snow if I really want it. I don't need it down here.
Today was a really good day for hiking. Thatcher thinks he has to walk by himself up the mountain so he didn't have much fun, but the rest of us did!

1 comment:

Tamera said...

Beautiful! We need to get out for a hike before there is snow.

Cabo Pictures

Background