
Go Riverton Silverwolves!
This is Ryan's third year coaching and he did very well! He would tell you a longer explination of why they could have done better, but they went to state and some of the girls went to the 2nd round today! Way to go girls! Ryan would never tell you, but he really enjoys being around the team and cares how each one of the girls progresses with their tennis career as well as their academic career. Many people may not know how wonderful these girls are, 75% of the girls have an average grade point of 3.5 and there are only 2 girls out of 25 that are under a 3.7! Good group of girls and parents all around. Way to go coach! I know you feel under appreciated (but would never admit it) but I am very proud of you. You are developing a great program and giving the team the attention they deserve all while working full time, raising four boys and being a sex symbol of a husband. Your'e fab!




1 comment:
That is an awesome picture! I can't wait to show this to Brandon.
Post a Comment