Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy 40th Birthday!

WOW! In Dog Years that makes you.......dead? (tee hee, funny card) So the party was a huge success and my husband is now 40. Hmmmmmm, funny, he doesn't look 40? He doesn't act 40? He doesn't have a beer gut, he doesn't have love handles, he doesn't even have wrinkles? He is still as hot as ever and as fun as always. I am very lucky that my husband takes such good care of himself (and me) and I am very happy to still be married to him after all these years. You know what they say.....40 is the new 20! Welcome to your forties hon, you are still the best looking guy I know.
Happy Birthday, I am sorry that you got SOD for your birthday present!

1 comment:

carolyn q said...

He Hee. . .I like your attitude on the 40 thing. I turn 40 next month and I keep thinking "how did this happen?, I don't feel forty!"
Happy Belated Birthday to your hubby!

Heart Hugs,
Carolyn

Cabo Pictures

Background