So we went to Bear Lake....AGAIN! This time the Siedell's and the Sherrat's brought up their trailers and we had a blast! The little boys sat in the tide pools and built sand castles.
The bigger boys knee boarded behind Rob and Big Mikes four wheelers. My sister and her husband were nice enough to let us use their ATV for the trips back and forth to the cabin, (THANKS SIS!) And Thatcher LOVED the 4 wheeler! He thought they were the coolest things ever. Now whenever he hears a motor outside he makes the "O" shape with his mouth and says "Ooooohhhh!!". So cute!

Here is a picture of me, Camille and Lori. We just hung out at the beach and sun tanned. It was sooo nice! So much fun to be with just my friends! I wish I could have everyone come up and hang out! I had a blast!
Dallas also caught a fish! With his bare hands! I had him bring it over where we were hanging out and broke the news to him that he caught it so easily was because it was dead! Eeeewwww... it was sooo gross! It was stiff as a board and all bloated! YUCK! BOYS!




No comments:
Post a Comment