Did I marry a hottie, or what? Just wanted to give a shout to Ryan and let him know that he still is the hottest guy...even if he is going to be 40 this year! Wow! Love that body! WOOO HOOO!
For all of you out there, we are going to have a big BASH in August for Ryan's 40th and Sawyers BIG #5 and Thatchers first year! WOW! So be ready! It will be the week of the 22nd and I would really appreciate your support. I would like to thank all of you who were so good to us throughout these last couple of extra hard years.
So mark your cal lenders and be ready to party!




1 comment:
The lake looks like so much fun - and Ryan does look really hot! For an old guy.;) Can't wait to party with all of you. Looks like you had an excellent time with family.
Post a Comment