Surfin' Bear Lake, USA!
Dallas and Nick and all the kids enjoyed the boards we bought at Fish Haven and surfed the weekend away. The "tide" pools, sand and shallow water were ideal for surfing!
Sage enjoying a lazy day on the beach. I wish you could have heard her, she was singing the whole time she was lying there, face down in the water. It's great to be a kid!
Spencer getting his sunscreen on! Have to get all those hard to reach places!
Had to put some pictures on about the ACORD summer games!
Thanks to Judy we all had somewhere to lay our heads and thanks to Brian we had some AWESOME summer games this year! BLUE TEAM ROCKS!
And thanks to Gabby.....Ryan and I both were able to participate!
Thanks to "Mr. Fourth of July" for the great fireworks and thanks to Justin for orchestrating what was once again the best fireworks show on the lake!
Thanks to Cindy and Kent for always being good sports about EVERYBODY (and thats a lot!) using all their toys! You guys are great!
Also, mom, you are amazing for sewing those outfits for the girls every year. The red white and blue one with the vest that Marlowe is wearing I wore in the Days of 47 parade when I was 6 and my mom wore it when she was, I don't know, like 10 for a dance performance! Also, the one that Jesse is wearing was a costume for a performance I did when I was about 9. The yellow one that Sage is wearing is another one of my moms dance costumes!
OH- and for those of you who don't understand "Flat Kyle" he is my nephew that is on a mission in Culiacan, Mexico. We missed him so much so my sister blew up his 6 foot tall picture life size and laminated him. They took him golfing at Bear Lake West, took him Jet skiing, took him to the Acord Summer Games, took him to the beach, he even slept under my folks bed in the cabin at night! How cute! Kyle we miss you!!




1 comment:
Great post. Loved the pictures. Why did we have to come back home? I think Sage would still be face down in a puddle if she had her choice.
Post a Comment