Soccer is still my favorite sport. I still think it is the best first sport for kids. I absolutely LOVE going to soccer games. Dakota is on a great team this year. I loved the people and the kids from the last few years and I miss them all, but this team is just what we needed. They truly ENJOY the game. There isn't any fighting or yelling or anything. They just play hard and have fun. There are also people to car pool with that are close to us and that makes a huge difference. These are good kids and I enjoy listening to their teenage conversations in the car. Too funny.
Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Soccer, soccer and more soccer.
Soccer is still my favorite sport. I still think it is the best first sport for kids. I absolutely LOVE going to soccer games. Dakota is on a great team this year. I loved the people and the kids from the last few years and I miss them all, but this team is just what we needed. They truly ENJOY the game. There isn't any fighting or yelling or anything. They just play hard and have fun. There are also people to car pool with that are close to us and that makes a huge difference. These are good kids and I enjoy listening to their teenage conversations in the car. Too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That's one thing I miss this year is all of the sports. We couldn't afford them, and we also couldn't spend the time at the ball park every night with all of Rhett's upcoming surgeries.
Your family is so beautiful.
I tagged you on my blog if you wanna do something fun.
((Hugs!!))
Pam and Rhett
Post a Comment