
Four Little Iron men!
Teagan's mom and Dad invited us out to the movies and had a mask and gun for Sawyer waiting for him at the theater! Mason and Sawyer watched much of the movie with their masks on. They looked so cute! Loved the movie! Loved the company! When we finished the movie we picked up Thatch and went to the Pettit's for pizza!
Teagan was there waiting for his buddy Thatcher. As I look at the two of them now, home with their beloved brothers and loving parents, leading a somewhat normal life, I cant help but take a long, deep breath and realize how lucky we all are. These two little IRON Men that have gone through what most people cannot comprehend. They are still their own little people, with their own little personalities and I am overwhelmed with gratitude. Look at that little Teagan's face! Is he the sweetest little guy, or what!? Thatcher wasn't too happy we were leaving so he cried in the pictures, but we will see them soon! With 6 boys between us, I am sure we will be hanging out a lot!
Teagan was there waiting for his buddy Thatcher. As I look at the two of them now, home with their beloved brothers and loving parents, leading a somewhat normal life, I cant help but take a long, deep breath and realize how lucky we all are. These two little IRON Men that have gone through what most people cannot comprehend. They are still their own little people, with their own little personalities and I am overwhelmed with gratitude. Look at that little Teagan's face! Is he the sweetest little guy, or what!? Thatcher wasn't too happy we were leaving so he cried in the pictures, but we will see them soon! With 6 boys between us, I am sure we will be hanging out a lot!Thanks Pettit's!




No comments:
Post a Comment