
Look at the joy on this face. Baseball is the coolest thing ever, right? He thinks so. His brothers tell him how good he is and he stand about a foot taller than usual. He is our little slugger for sure. He probably should have played up one more year because he runs circles around these kids, and he hits it out to the outfield almost every time. He totally gets the game from a mental stand point and loves the treats afterwards! He asks me everyday if he has baseball and wants to play outside with the auto pitch that I bought them every day all day. He is such a cutie. Ryan is dividing his time from coaching Sawyers team and assisting Dallas' team. So much fun. I am glad I love being at the ball field, because I am just getting started!




1 comment:
That is the cutest face ever!! I know how you feel, Carson wakes up everyday and say's "so do I have baseball today?" Love ya!
Post a Comment