Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh....I am in trouble....



What better place to have a meditation than the clothes dryer? Can you believe this boy? How funny is he. I asked him to go get his clothes out of the dryer and bring them into the living room so I could help him fold them and he got really quiet and was gone a long time. I went to check on him and found him in the dryer looking just like this. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was meditating. What? A four year old who meditates? Where does he get this stuff? My mom had just told me earlier that day at lunch that I was in big trouble with this beautiful boy, she, of course is right. I am soooo in trouble. And I am loving every minute of it! Of course I told him never to get in the dryer, but I took pictures first! He has his first baseball game on Saturday so I will take pix of this little slugger and post them. I am so glad to be home and enjoying all this time I have with my kids. I know that my bills will somehow take care of themselves. The financial fairies will come one day if I just keep wishing. WISH WISH WISH!

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

You're right Tami- your boys are adorable and so funny!!! We need to get Sawyer and Lexi together one of these next warm days. Glad Thatcher is continuing to do so well!

Camille said...

I can't believe how much Carson and Sawyer are alike! I was shopping at the mall and I couldn't find C.J. and I look over and he is in the Childrens Place store window doing this exact pose! so funny!!

Cabo Pictures

Background