OK, I know...what a weird thing to blog about. But this used to be the coolest rug. Then, because I have little boys- it needed to be washed- A LOT. The last time I washed it, it didnt come through very well. Since we are broke, I havent thrown it away and I just keep picking up the little green "yarn worms" that come off. It is truly frustrating to pick them up all day every day, but I cant afford another rug. So tonight, Thatcher was watching me give Sawyer a bath after his baseball game and I looked over, and low and behold, he had figured out how to pull out HANDFULS of the little green worms. Ewwwww! (Did I mention this is the boys bathroom rug?) YUCK! So I had Dakota haul it out to the garage and tomorrow it is going into the garbage! HOORAY!
Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment