
April Fools Day was NOT uneventful to the Nelson clan. We are shopping for a doctor and went to a new one today for the post op follow up and because he is not eating very well and he has some small "sweat" episodes that bother me. We went to the new doctor and they had chest x ray capabilities there. Because she doesn't know Thatch, she had them do a chest X ray to compare it to the one that PCMC did when we were discharged. Now that I think about it, even if he had extra fluid around his heart, would a pediatrician REALLY be able to see it? I mean, were talking like 2cc's of fluid or something small like that. If you saw them
every day, then, sure- ANYWAY so she didn't like the fluid around his heart and told us that it happens a lot, so we got Dall to baseball, packed up and over night bag (Just in case GOOD TIP, BRYNN!)and headed up to the ER. Long story short, we did the echo and we did the blood tests and eyes and ears and yadda yadda, the cardiologist said we were good that he looked great and we were good to go. So I opted OUT of the chest X ray, (He had seriously had enough at this point) waited for our blood test and waited and waited..... BUT I did get to see the beautiful Brytten holding her gorgeous baby Teagan! YES holding! Hooray for the Pettit's! It was worth the trip to the ER to see that wonderful site! Then we came home and the
boys had decorated our room for April Fools Day, with toilet paper and balloons. So funny. It was the perfect end to the crappiest day. Walking out of the ER there were at least 30 people waiting. Good timing on our part. So, I just had to put this picture in here, I hope no one is offended but, the one picture is CLEARLY how Thatcher feels about the ER and all the phlebotomists at PCMC. Funny.....




1 comment:
HI, this is Chelsee I am Brytten's sister. I just have to tell you how greatful I am for you and all the support you have given to Brytten, Ryan, and Teag. I am so happy that you little guy is doing well. By the way I loved the last pic! Thanks again.
Post a Comment