
So today was Thatchers first baseball game! It was also the third day in a row that he has decided that he only needs one nap in the morning and nothing else the rest of the day. As you can see, it caught up to him. I finally felt like I could take him out to Sawyers game tonight and he fell asleep before the first infield traffic jam. The good thing is he has slept the last three nights until 7:00am! He has only done that a handful of times in his life! GO THATCH! As I look at this beautiful boy, on a beautiful day, watching a game that can only be described as pure joy with my four year old- I am so grateful for the time I have with this little miracle. I don't think there will be a day that goes by for the rest of my life that I wont look at each of my boys that way. Thank you God. I love that I feel so differently about the sun in the morning, and the little messes my boys make each day. Thatch feels the same way, life is too short- he don't need no stinking nap!




1 comment:
He is so beautiful!!! We love you Thatcher! Good job sleeping through the night!!!
Post a Comment