Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
I need to go back to medical school
OK, so, dont get me wrong, I realize that it takes major dedication and intelligence to go to medical school, hard work, sacrifice and effort. But seriously, I feel ripped off. I took Thatch to our pediatrician and she looked him over and said, "He looks great!". Yeah, I am aware of that. I saw him a week ago when he was green and he was intubated. OF course he looks great. I know his wounds are not infected, I can tell he doesnt have a fever, I know his pain level. What is it that I came here for again? She didnt even ask about his O2 level? Didnt even listen to his heart. And I paid her for it. Forgive me if I sound pompous, but I am sure there are a lot of moms out there that havent been through major surgery that feel the same way. Apparantly, I need to switch pediatricians. Anyone know a good one out south?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I clicked your link from baby Teagan's blog. I have a heart baby as well. We have a fabulous pediatrician!! He used to practice downtown but now is at the women and children's center at the new IMC in murray. I live in Sandy and it's not a bad drive at all. He is extremely conciencious of my sons heart disease and never brushes off my concerns. I would highly recommend him. His name is Mark Templeman. If you are interested, his office number is 507-1850. Good luck in finding a new doctor and wishes of good health to your little one.
Post a Comment