
Yeah, Thatch isn't to keen on the "tummy time" thing. He would much rather stay on his back or be in his walker. We scheduled his surgery for the middle of March. Not excited about it- but what do you do. We will be having his sedated EKG in three weeks- even less excited about that. How am I supposed to NOT feed a starving baby? I am sure I will figure it out. My nephew left today for the MTC! We will miss him so much! I am willing it to be Spring- everyone chant it with me now, "It's almost Spring, It's almost Spring, It's almost Spring." Come on- concentrate!




2 comments:
I will join in with you on the spring chant. I am tired of being stuck in the house and could really use some fresh air and sunshine.
---Allison (Ethan's Mom)
SPRING SPRING SPRING!!!
Good luck with the sedated echo!!
Post a Comment