
I could have done this trick years ago- but I am afraid if I did it now I would lose control of all bodily functions! Congratualtions to Thatcher! He is 5 months old and going strong!! He is such a doll! We are all so grateful for Prevacid! He is his normal self now! What a joy to be around! Loves his brothers and giggles so loud. He is starting to ATTACK stuffed animals and loves to run around the house with the boys. Dak started Fut sol again and is loving it. Dallas is still in basketball and has turned out to be the star player on his team! Sawyer has decided to start Karate this spring and I have started taking guitar lessons and sewing lessons. I know, crazy life, but very fulfilling. Ryan started his new job and so far is loving it. He will be going on his first trip soon. Good thing we have an alarm! The basement is almost finished. Still have some finish work to do and the muralist is still painting. She is a-maze-ing by the way. If any of you locals need a good painter, call me and I will get you her number! Ill post pictures when she is done. Have a good day everyone! Remember to pray for those who are less fortunate than yourself!




4 comments:
Cute Picture of Thatcher! I wish I had that flexibility too. I am glad that he is doing so well. What a blessing!
You will have to post pictures of what the artist paints on the wall when she is done.
Hugs,
Carolyn Quigley
Intermountain Healing Hearts
Thatcher is such a doll. I hope someday I can come by and see you guys. It sounds like all of you are doing great! Madison just started Bellydancing and I'm finally back in too. Macie starts horseback riding soon and Marlee has yet to decide. LOL! I'm excited to see the painting! Make sure you post it.
Brittany
What a cutie! I'm glad he is doing well and look forward to meeting him (and you) in person someday. Take care!
Michele
(Mom to Taryn)
I absolutely LOVE this picture!
Post a Comment