Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Liberty Spikes for the last day of Junior High

Oh yeah, I AM that cool mom.
I have no problem letting my son go to school like this......for the last day of school.
If you let them do crazy stuff once in a while, then they don't need to do it all the time.
Its just hair.
I tell you this, because I had to defend my parenting skills to a fellow parent today.
It's just hair....come on people.
He felt so cool!!!

1 comment:

carolyn q said...

Oh my gosh. . .I think that is so great! It's not my style to do something like that. But for Pete's sake it's just plain FUN!

Cabo Pictures

Background