Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Hockey baby!

Joy and rapture, I have a boy that plays hockey! Dall thinks he is a natural because it was "bred" into him. (My family has A LOT of connections to the sport and Ryan went to Canada on his mission) I wish I could breed athletes! That would be awesome!

I love you Dall, love that you do what you want and be who you want to be.....you're the best. I hope all of your dreams come true.


I love hockey, I love the rink, I love the nostalgia that it brings for me.
I love my family. I am proud to be their granddaughter and daughter.


No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background