I know......I know......can you stand how adorable these are?
How about these?
Huh....they don't make me grouchy at all.
I made them for these little heart boys....
Seriously....you CAN'T eat them up....no matter how much you want to.
Sorry....still no munching on those cheeks.
Thatcher liked "Num Num" the best.
I know its a boring T Shirt.....but I have started a tradition.
Every year for St Patricks Day I give them a shirt that is specific just for them.
Last year, I gave them these...
I can't believe how much they have changed!
This is their second anniversary from their first open heart surgeries.
Brytt like the brownie pops I made too.....
Mason liked his green cupcakes too...these two little guys are "peas in a pod".
All these boys.......we are so lucky.
Love them...love them....love them.
Happy Birthday little man.
I pray every day that we have many, many more.
xoxoxoxoxo




3 comments:
Thanks you for posting pic of T's party. All the sweet"Hearts" look oh so cute! This was my first birthday of Teags that I missed and I was so sad about it!
Wow so cute!! This was a fun night!
Even when you wanted to take a pic of me and Trevor feeding each other cake haha!
Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a really fun birthday party.
Post a Comment