Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bremen and Viewmont Hockey

Bremen...you are the greatest.
There are so many wonderful things about you.
I love the choices you make.
I love that your friends listen to you.
I love that you stand for something.
I love that you think outside the box.
I LOVE watching you play hockey.
I love that you know who you are...inside and out.
I love your quick wit and humor.
I think you are amazing- and I just thought you should know.


And there is my brother...the best coach.
The best brother.
Right in the middle of all these kids.
He is the best.
He sacrifices so much time for all of these kids.
And they made it an ALL WIN season.
Went to state, and had an incredible last game.
INCREDIBLE!
Thanks for a great hockey season VIEWMONT!

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background