Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Witches are out!

Gardner Village! I love this place. I love the shopping, even though I cant buy anything, and I love the ambiance of the place. I love all the "littles" walking around and spying the witches. This year Brytt and the boys went with us. I had to talk Dall into it, but I am glad I did because Brytt and I were able to sneak into some of the stores.
I still cant beleive what a miracle it is that our little heart buddies are able to sit in the wagon and enjoy the Fall air. Miraculous....



Mason and Sawyer by the outhouse..

Brytt and I hula hooping with the witches!


Happy on the hay bales!

Dall and Sawyer having treats from the bakery!
All the boys on the hay wagon.

Brytt and her boys!
Such a great time!

1 comment:

Ryan & Brytten Pettit said...

So fun, can't wait till next year... maybe we can afford those purses by then!

Cabo Pictures

Background