Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Red Rocks!

Gorgeous St George!


While we were in St George for the marathon, we took all the kids to the red rocks to climb around for a while. My dad has taken them there before, and I had no idea that I would need some kind of anti-anxiety drug before we went! Holy cow! It was a little scary and nerve wracking watching them climb all over those cliffs! They had a blast!






The kids had a great time! I took a lot of deep breaths and vowed to take Xanax before I went there again.....good times....good times...

2 comments:

Tamera said...

Looks like the boys loved it!

likeschocolate said...

I can't wait to take my boys here someday.

Cabo Pictures

Background