This is Sawyer's first day of school. Walking out to meet me to pick him up. He wouldn't let me walk him in when I took him in the morning, he told me that Dall would do it. Pretty sad, I have always taken each of my boys in, but Sawyer didn't need me, he had his big brother- and how can that be wrong? I am so happy that my boys love each other, trust each other and hang out with each other.
Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
First Day of Kindergarten and Sixth Grade
Isn't he a handsome devil? Sixth grade! Wow! Check out those "sick kicks!" Dall is a great kid. He has lots of friends and plays football every day. He enjoys his school and learns and retains so much information on a daily basis, I am very happy with his school. Love you Dall!

This is Sawyer's first day of school. Walking out to meet me to pick him up. He wouldn't let me walk him in when I took him in the morning, he told me that Dall would do it. Pretty sad, I have always taken each of my boys in, but Sawyer didn't need me, he had his big brother- and how can that be wrong? I am so happy that my boys love each other, trust each other and hang out with each other.
This is Sawyer's first day of school. Walking out to meet me to pick him up. He wouldn't let me walk him in when I took him in the morning, he told me that Dall would do it. Pretty sad, I have always taken each of my boys in, but Sawyer didn't need me, he had his big brother- and how can that be wrong? I am so happy that my boys love each other, trust each other and hang out with each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Awwww - LOVE those boys!
Post a Comment