Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back to school!

Back to school it is!
Dallas started at PH this last month and loves it! He will start flag football soon so watch for those pics!
Sawyer started pre-School today at Mrs Cameon's. He is already a natural at the academics. He is learning sign and his letters and making lots of new friends.
Dakota started junior high this month as well. I doubt he could be any happier. He loves school.....and his English and science teachers are "knock out's".... that never hurts. Glad to know he IS ALL BOY! Bet he gets A's in those subjects!

Not to be outdone....this is what happens when you don't put a onesie on Thatch. He thinks he is so funny. I think he is funny too.....but only because he didn't poop this time. Last time I had to fumigate the house after he pulled one of these stunts! Just to be clear, I learned my lesson, he did have pants on when he went down for his nap, I just took off his shirt because it was all wet from his apple juice.

2 comments:

Tamera said...

I remember a certain roll of duct tape when Dallas used to do the same stunt!

likeschocolate said...

This photo is too funny. Thanks for leaving a message on my blog for Roman. Things have been crazy here with no gas at the pumps. I am sorry things didn't go so well at your Doc visit. The thing I didn't post was that when I asked the Cardiologist what the odds were he would not need another surgery before late teens, and he said they were %50. The good news about this is that TOF kids have one of the highest survival rates in the CHD catagory. Hang in there!

Cabo Pictures

Background