Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I am so grateful for the wonderful family and friends that we have.
We are so lucky to be in such good health!
To quote the funniest family statements this year....
"I am thankful for my right arm." Bremen
"I am thankful for my kidneys." Ashley
"Bon Appetite!" Sawyer

What is it with the grandsons and Thanksgiving this year?
Only one kidney, a blown out knee, a bad heart, a broken right arm.... people, we need to gain control!!!

I love all of you and thanks for all your support!

Thatcher had a great Thanksgiving!!
No colic whatsoever! He giggled a lot at dinner and all the way home for my sisters.
Today, however, he is paying for it!! Sooooo tired today! I hope he wakes up in time for family pix today!!

No comments:

Cabo Pictures

Background