Thatcher is by far the healthiest CHD baby I know. He eats well, sleeps well, and is starting to giggle a lot. Even in his sleep!
Our next appointment is not until December 6th.
He will not receive his sedated ekg at this time. I have opted out for that and will only be allowing them to do it for labs for his surgery. Unless something changes of course.
He continues to be a colicy baby. Changed his formula to the "Solid Gold" Nutramigen. Ugh. The price alone is enough to put us in the poor house!
We continue to deal with new issues every day- as does every family.
But I am blessed with a wonderful husband and marriage and great kids.
I would not advise anyone to rent Bridge to Terabithia.
Cried my eyes out at the end.
Anyway, all is well for now!
Thanks for checking in!
Our next appointment is not until December 6th.
He will not receive his sedated ekg at this time. I have opted out for that and will only be allowing them to do it for labs for his surgery. Unless something changes of course.
He continues to be a colicy baby. Changed his formula to the "Solid Gold" Nutramigen. Ugh. The price alone is enough to put us in the poor house!
We continue to deal with new issues every day- as does every family.
But I am blessed with a wonderful husband and marriage and great kids.
I would not advise anyone to rent Bridge to Terabithia.
Cried my eyes out at the end.
Anyway, all is well for now!
Thanks for checking in!




No comments:
Post a Comment