Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Friends and bear lake....PERFECT!

Ryan and Shanna!

Jeff and I.....
Sweet Shanna and I...HEART moms!
Ryan and Jeff..... Heart Dad's!
Sid, Claire, Thatch, Sawyer, and Riley...
All the boys and all the girls!

Thanks Merricks for coming to visit us at the lake!
We love you guys and we had a blast with you!
Let's do it again soon!

3 comments:

Heart Mommy said...

Crud, I was in such a hurry to eat I forgot to run over for the... all is clear.. all is awesome... Thanks for being there..

likeschocolate said...

I am glad you guys are having a good summer. I think I ate almost the whole batch of that Texas Caviar. It was too yummy! Someday we need to head out to Bear Lake with you guys. We are trying to work a way for my husband to get some work in Utah, so tht we can spend a summer out there. Too much fun to be missed.

Jenna said...

HI Thatcher
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are an amazing boy. U are such a brave courageous fighter U are a hero and u will be in my thoughts. I was born with a rare bone disease. http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Cabo Pictures

Background