Yes, it's true. My awesome husband surprised me and took me to San Diego for Valentines Day.
I know....you are jealous.
You should be...it was FAN-TAS-TIC!
I knew we were going away for the weekend, but I didnt know where we were going. I packed sweaters and swim suits and threw "caution to the wind."
This is a picture of us at The Poseiden, yes...it is right on the ocean.
This is Jamee and I at Sushi on Valentines Day.
Oh....yes....our dear friends came too...he planned it all out!
Jason and Jamee at 333 our Valentines Dinner on the pier at sunset.
Yes folks, he literally planned for all of this.
Wishing I wasnt getting on the plane in a few hours.
Mission Beach
Beach Bums.
Hope you are not offended.....but it is a tradition.
If you are offended.......I guess you will get over it soon...or not.
Walking on the pier with the fog setting in....so beautiful!
I love this picture. Jamee's pink shoes just POP!
What an inredible man. He is the best. I love San Diego and would move there in a minute if we had the money to have a big house for friends and family to come stay in. I love the vibe, I love the shops, I love the beach, I love the sand, I love the beach, I love the sun, I love the beach.....oh....and
I LOVE THE BEACH!
Remember SUMMER?
I miss Summer. Where oh where did she go?
I guess we will just have to remember how we felt when we wore these sandals in the sand.
This is me, trying to make this an annual event.
Maybe if I put the year next to it....
Hey Ryan....this is how I feel about you......
Thank you my love.






2 comments:
Wish we could have gone with you! Looks like a blast!
What a sweet husband! Oh I am wishing for a vacation like that!
Post a Comment