Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Intermountain Healing Hearts Fund Raiser!

I Love this picture!These little skates are so cute!

This fund raiser was WAAAYYYY fun.
Stacy and the rest of IHH did a great job.
It was held at the Olympic Park Oval...which I love.
They had these cute little frames with CHD facts all over the tables.
They had delectable treats, fudge, cookies, fresh popped popcorn, cookies, cotton candy, pop.
It was a childs greatest meal.

Here are all my cute boys. Thatcher, Ryan, Sawyer, Dallas, Dakota C and my Dakota.
So Cute!!! I love ice skating!

Yup....it's true.

Ryan and Thatch. Thatch didn't want anyone to help him. He wanted to do it by himself.
A good trait to have!

Sad, huh. I still have my suspicions about this sort of thing.
If you are going to get pregnant in the next year, please dont take any prescription drugs that are not absolutely neccessary. Especially anti-depressents.

Who doesnt love a good Cotton Candy?

I just wanted everyone to see how tiny Thatch's skates were.
These are my skates next to them.
So cute!
Me and Thatch, trailing behind him TRYING to keep him from taking really bad falls.
He really did not want me behind him.
"I myself, mom. I myself."

They had this great blow up slide. The boys totally dug it.
They had a blast. 
I took them to HAZMAT after so they could get all the germs off.
(Heart moms will totally laught out loud at that)

Me and Thatch at the "treat" bar.
Doughnuts are good.

Sawyer....you are such a joy and I could LITERALLY eat your face.

Ryan talking to a friend from work. I thought this was so cute because Thatch wanted all of his attention and he kept turning his face to look at him.
What a handsome man.

This is Thatch and another little girl dancing to the live band.
They were really good!


This is what happens at the end of the day when you are 2, miss your nap, skate around the ice for about 5 miles, and then eat as much sugar as humanly possible....
you crash.
I am just REALLY happy that he crashed on my shoulder.
I love this little man.

I hope one day we can all work together and stop CHD's so no little people have to go through open heart surgery and everything that comes with it.
A fellow heart mom that is pregnant right now said she really hopes that she is having a "wireless" baby.
I laughed so hard.
Only if you have had a baby hooked up to monitors, IV's, and oxygen would you think that was funny.
Here's to you Dowdle's...hope this little one is WIRELESS!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It was so fun to see you and your cute family! I love the pictures!

Cabo Pictures

Background