Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Frostbite BITES!

Poor Bubba! Look at those cheeks! He went sledding and, as always, he got a little frostbitten on his cheeks. He was so sad, I drew him a hot bath and he sank into it very slowly.......

Ahhhhhhh....thats much better.

4 comments:

Heart Mommy said...

Hey Guys... Sorry it has taken me sooooo long to say hi back.. We still check in on you all regular like...LOL.... I can't believe that you have a puppy too.. How's the potty training going... It is like having two toddlers at once at our house.... We sure miss you and need to catch up sometime... Next time you visit Teags we are just a hop, skip, and jump away so come by... That Thatch boy is DARLING... Sorry about those cheekies....

Tamera said...

Awwww - poor bubba's. Tell him I want to kiss those cheeks and soon!

Heart Mommy said...

I am the worst. This puppy thing is starting to send me for a loop... Are you guys still doing good with it? I guess I am not cut out for it. I think I will give it a little longer and then we are going to re-think the situation.... I hope you newest is doing bettern' ours...

likeschocolate said...

Ouch! It looks like you have been wqualy busy. Things have been crazy around here. How is the job search going?

Cabo Pictures

Background