Thatchers Treehouse started as a way to keep friends and family informed of Thatcher's open heart surgery, progress and struggles with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect, or CHD. We are happy to report that he is doing very well and will continue to post about his medical situations when they arise. Thanks for coming to the Treehouse!

Friday, December 5, 2008

F A M I L Y

Family PIX! Cindy Mom and I!

All the peeps, all looking forward...what a handsome group!


The love of my life...



All the adults!

Last but not least....Those handsome boys!





7 comments:

Stephanie Ellinger said...

Those are great pictures, especially the one of your husband and your kids. Having a heart kid has made me realize how important my kids are to me and I'm sure you feel the same. I hope you put the last picture on a Christmas card!

Tamera said...

Fabulous family photos - you all look great. I love the photo of you with your mom and sis. Love you and your family.

Keely said...

These pictures are so good...you all look fabulous! Your family looks great in red!
You have the CUTEST boys!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad these turned out good for everyone...I think the colors rocked!

Ryan & Brytten Pettit said...

SO CUTE! It's great to be surounded by boys because it always makes us the princess!

Camille said...

Love the family Pic's!! You are such a cute family!

likeschocolate said...

Nice Photos!!! How is Thatcher doing these days?

Cabo Pictures

Background