
WOW! This year has flown by! NO, this year has gone so SLOW! NO, this year has been the most joyful... no, it has been the most difficult..... I don't know what to say anymore. I think I am a little on the crazy side. Thatcher is 10 months old! We took him to the park for a Nelson family party a few weeks ago and he went down the slide with Sawyer and on the swings with mom, and Grandma and Grandpa held him and loved on him all day! It is so nice to have some "normal" days with extended family and friends and Thatcher. We are so grateful for all the blessings and trials that we have been given. We are however, ready for the financial trials to stop. :) Thatcher received one of his canine teeth this last week! Which explains the rotten mood he has been in. He is also looking like he will get his top two teeth very soon. We are hoping for that because he refuses to eat baby food and only wants to feed himself.
We love you all! Please say a prayer for Teagan "Dash" Pettit as he will be embarking on his second surgery very soon. Also, yummy little Rhett will have his spinal surgery today, so make sure you talk to God about him. His family has been through so much and they need a break!




6 comments:
He is the cutest little guy!!! What a blessing he must be!
I am so sorry this year has been such a hard one. We can understand. We will pray fRor all. Good luck and keep us posted on surgery informations. Love, Romans family
I'm so glad to see how great Thatcher looks! Its really reasurring to my husband & I that Nathan could follow right down his road. It was great to meet you at the IHH party!
Oh my goodness, Thatcher is so sweet!! Who said he could grow up???
He is loosing that baby look and gaining the toddler look!!
So if you want to come visit come on over....we aren't doing much. Please don't bring me anything, you are too sweet. I would just love to see you again.
I am good, I don't need tylenol PM, I have Celexa and Klonipin!!
What's that song that Kenny Chesney sings? The Good Stuff? Hee hee hee, kidding.
Seriously though if you are in the area stop by.
(((Hugs!!)))
Thats one fine looking battle scar!!!
I'm glad to hear he's doing well, those teeth can cause so much pain...
Hugs,
Mike & Family
Hi this is Brytten's sister Chelsee. Wow he is such a big boy now! And oh so cute!
Post a Comment